Bookkeeping Review – a new one-off service
A Bookkeeping Review is offered by Lucreative Business Services. It offers peace of mind that you’re on the right track with your bookkeeping – you’re complying with your obligations to maintain records, and you’re keeping your end-of-year accountancy costs down by not getting into any sort of major muddle, all with no ongoing commitment to a monthly service.
The Review covers:
- Sales Invoicing – are you producing compliant invoices, charging VAT correctly (if applicable), and is a Sales Ledger being correctly maintained?
- Purchases Invoices – do you grasp the difference between Purchases and Expenses, is a Purchase Ledger being correctly maintained, and is VAT being correctly recorded?
- Expenses and Payments – is VAT being correctly recorded, and are ‘out-of-pocket’ expenses (including mileage) being recorded correctly (or ‘at all’ in a lot of cases!)? Are employees expenses being refunded correctly, and are appropriate records being maintained for P11D?
- Bank Reconciliations – are these being done, and if not, why they should be!
- very basic ‘Profit & Loss’ reporting, as this is the crucial one, without which the business has no idea whether they’re coming or going!
- if you have accounting software, whether desktop or cloud-based, then Lucreative will also review the Trial Balance, Balance Sheets and Chart of Accounts, and highlight whether anything looks awry (i.e. negative assets, or positive liabilities, review the aged debtors/creditors reports, have a look at the TB categorisations and that old bug-bear, ‘what exactly is a “Cost of Sale”?’!)
The price for the service is £150 for a half-day review, with a follow-up report of Action Points, and responses to questions, further queries or clarifications for a reasonable period afterwards.
Available within 20 miles of GU33 7BD only!